This site gathers data from its visitors for three fundamental reasons:
- To enhance our services by facilitating inquiries and expediting services.
- To monitor how visitors use the site so that we can provide useful data.
- To prevent the loss and misuse of our site contents, especially the site itself.
We gather data during the following times:
- When our visitors sign-up to become a site member, become a part of our mailing list, and in receiving regular newsletters.
- Through explicit information capture measures such as finding out what pages are constantly viewed and how cookies are used.
We take your online privacy seriously. We designed our Policy only to use your personal data when assisting you or responding to your requests. We do not disclose your personal data to third parties. The data we often ask from you are your name, phone number, address, email address, and other relevant details. At times, we may ask you additional details depending on the nature of your request or to help us enhance our services.
In case we would be required to divulge your personal data, we will first ask for your consent. Any data we will share to third parties like advertisers will often be made up of aggregate data. It will help us monitor site traffic and other essential information that can help us enhance our site’s contents and services.
Consent and Access to Data
By submitting your personal data to use our site, you give your consent to the gathering, use, and storage of your personal data by Homeowner Guide to Plumbing.
We do our best to safeguard your privacy. We take reasonable measures in the processing and storage of your data. You are entitled to get a copy of your personal data we have about you at any time by getting in touch with us using the contact details provided on this site to request a copy of your records.
You can opt-out of your subscription to this site and stop receiving emails or newsletters from us. Please notify us by email if you wish to unsubscribe.
This Policy was last updated on April 28, 2016.